If you receive a suspicious phone call...
- Do not provide the caller any information and end the call.
- If you provided a caller with information related to your account, contact us if you think the inquiry was suspicious.
If you receive a suspicious email...
- If you received a suspicious email that claims to be from FNB, do not click any links contained in the message.
- You may also want to sign-in to your online account or call us to ensure that there are no issues with your account.
If you receive a suspicious text message claiming to be from FNB
Do not reply to the message.
Do not click on any of the links within the message.
- After sending the information to FNB, delete the text message from your mobile phone.
- If you clicked a link and provided information related to your account, contact us if you think the text was suspicious.